|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Friday, October 30, 2009 +
3 weeks exam is gone, And I'm gonna tell you. I won't miss you exam, the best is you disappear forever. (: After exam, went for the freedom celebration with sopors, panda & junyann. Oh, too bad I'm having cough that I can't have 100yen ice-cream. D: ( but at last I ate! ) I went alibaba today, for 2 hours. I did enjoyed the freedom after exam. Yayy! And me & panda walked under the rain, eating maggi mee outside the 7-eleven. Everyone is staring at us cause we're eating at the roadside, haaah. Oh, my very very first time doing all those stupid things was today. Get a newspaper and put in on top of my head. Panda don't even do that but I did. Anyone saw me doing that? Hope not yea. :x I'm going out to mid valley tomorrow for his birthday present, but I don't know what to get for him. Idea please, It's very headache for presents. Yap qi rui, you better online, I'm gonna kill you If you don't! :] p/s : Until the day you walk off, I found my heart was in you. Labels: Miscellaneous |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment