Sunday, September 20, 2009 +

Hello. A very bad sunday. D:

A very good sunday i thought it was, i've a very very bad news. My friend's father passed away yesterday. I get shocked like how few years ago. Although i don't really close to him, but i can imagine how sad he is. He lost his father, the one who bring him to this world. I really do pity him. I feel like asking him : "are you okay?". Usually, everyone used to it. I'm scared he'll cry when i called him, so i asked hauyue not to call him too. A message will do. We afraid we'll cry together with him in the phone if he cry. Oh my, it's really a very very very sad case.

Uncle, rest in peace.
B, be happy. :)

Labels:


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.