Wednesday, September 23, 2009 +

Hello, it's wednesday. Sunny day :)

I woke up at 8am, all because of cheong hau yue ( the main main main reason ), adam loh is the second main reason. I gotto bath for him before i go out ><". 'Good sister' right? Thank you, it's from cheong hau yue. I missed all her calls when she call me, i thought she got raped. :x . Kai sin was waiting downstairs since 9.30am, SO SORRY ! Till 10.30am, we went up to jiang's car and blast off ! :D

We went mid valley for breakfast, who's idea? Someone lah. - -
We have our breakfast at food junction, NOTICE : Don't ever go there for your meal, tipu duit punya. I ordered a black pepper fish fillet, the price is rm10.40, but the size of fish are smaller than my hand! OH MY GOD. I got cheated. Drinks also, 6 bucks per cup, ice more than water. o.o". It's what i see for now, maybe future.

Jiang and long went to toilet. I capture some stupid yet pretty picture, whoa. :D


Her natural smiles makes me smiles too. =)

Bangbangbang.
Cheong hau yue did something really funny today. HAHAHA. Ask me & i'll tell you.
Mv was really bored. We leave, we lost our way to the car. o.o". Luckily we found. Smart jiang! :D . Went somewhere we belongs.

I know i'm ugly in this picture, but it's auto focus! Kinda nice. ngeks.

I looks so happy in this picture, actually not. :x

Battle begins. It take awhile to load, worth to wait. :) * turns down your speaker.

Lee kai sin vs Cheong hau yue.

Lee kai sin vs ...

Fair ending. Yeah. :]

I paid rm10 for transport fees, guess who ask me to. lol. You won't know is her. Oh my god. ==". By the way, thank you for being our driver! :D
Around 2pm, back to tuition, get scolded by our oh-so-good tuition teacher. My maths sucks, i'm sosososo sorry, i'll try to improve myself, i do what i promise.

Labels:


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.