Tuesday, August 25, 2009 +


Tuesday, whoa. I wanna go mv tomorrow. I have to work for my mother after lunch, now. Give me support ! Hope i can go mv tomorrow. Lalala, even just awhile. Expect wednesday, oh-yeah :)
I got a bad news from qirui & my parents yesterday. Bryan chan from 3 bayan passed away. eventhough i don't know him, but i feel sad for losting a good students in SMKTD. My uncle passed away cause of lung cancer, smoking are seriously bad. May them rest in peace, ;)

I feel so bad after reading this blog, Click. I really feel so sad about it. It is very touched, oh-no! ):
Life is like onion, you peel off one layer at a time & sometimes you weep.

Labels:


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.