Monday, August 3, 2009 +



ENOUGH OF GOSSIP , BITCH .

Who are you? princess ? Fairlady?
or someone you thought you are ?
You are bitch, as i know, as i saw what you did to me.
Please lah, look at the mirror before you gossip about me.
If you really don't like me, fine lah, shut up lah ! I swear i never talked about you at all before this.
The mouth is yours, i know you can say anything you want. But remember, talk about something truth, logically. You make me feel you're brainless when i heard what you said.
I didn't want you to love me or like me or admire me. But now you did this, i'll be much perasan. Cause i feel you admire me so you gossip about me. Don't make me feel so perasan.
I don't even want to see you for a minute.
You know who you are.

Labels:


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.