Saturday, July 4, 2009 +






Aloha , folks. It'll be a short post here.
Happy sweet 76th birthday to grandmaaaaa, the one who nag alot.
Haha. Went out for dinner just now. Will update the photo if i didn't get attack-ed by LAZY VIRUS. Ngek ! x]


Let's start from the greetings .
Firstly, i've to say.


Happy birthday , Lcc .
May you'll be okay. I don't hope that's anything happen to you.
GOD BLESS LCC , ng hou yao shi ah ! x]
I love you alots ! Will stand by you . She'll be stronger than me. Yeah , i bet. ;]
Chloe & Justine .
Wish Lcc & Tjy in love, forever&forever. Sweet sweet ! :'D
Happy first year anniversary !


Secondly,
I have to apologize to LEONGYINGLUN cause i doesn't remember his birthday, and he does remember mine. So sorry, feel guilty.
Happy belated birthday ! :'DD .

End of the post , perhaps ?
Haha, i'll update when i didn't get attack-ed by the virus.

BYE , BYE . Loves .


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.