Friday, June 19, 2009 +

Ayello folks . I'm back to update . (:
Thank you post.

Firstly ,
I got to thanks to tai tai teacher , my beloved maths teacher.
He bought RT cake and celebrated my birthday with me , together with jasmine, puiyan & hauyue. I'm just so touched. Gosh, it's blueberry cheesecake. Awwww , nice.
*sniffles.
Thanks , the best tuition teacher i ever had.


Secondly,
Thank to siow. He had bought merry cake's cheesecake for me, and it designed. So creative, they know i love mickey. But it's minnie. It's also the same, also mouse ! x] .
And celebrated together with cher, shenyi, hauyue, junyann, karkar, siow & tham.
Thanks lots , i'm really touched i've you all to celebrate my sweet sixteen with me.
*sniffles again .
Having you all to be my friend, is the damn best thing. (:




Lastly,
Thank tham to fetch me back to home , to be my driver.
You've done what you promised me. The best brothers ! :'D .

It's 8 more hours to 20th june, i'll be growing older soon.
Ecstatic.
Time flies ! :'D . I'm still alive, and getting better cause i have lots of best friend with me.



HappyBirthday, ChongKahYan .
May all good things turns to you.
We'll be friends forever no matter how far we apart ! (:



I'll update another day then.


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.