Friday, June 12, 2009 +

Thursday, 11th june.
Sunway post. My promise to everyone ! :'DD .

Woke up at 8.30 in the early morning. I could barely open my eyes. Cause i slept on 1am last last night. Ahaha. Then ate breakfast , joana's mother called me asked me for the direction. Her mom is fierce! ="= . Around 9 something , she reached. And i haven take my bathe yet. Angela is the one who reach earlier.

Around 10 30 , Whaaaaaaaa. Step on the journey to sunway.
While line-ing up buying ticket. I receive chunhui's message. She say she wanna join us. And yea, of course welcomed.
My mum bought 7 tickets, and 1 for kids or old folk. She did bought for my friend, but she forgotten adam is free. And wasted rm50. Cause at last chunhui have bought her own ticket. Gosh , my mum tell me after i reach home.


Before going to have funnnnn . ;D .





Here got no pictures. So, i can only describe with alphabet.
At first, we went wild wild west. First game we have is Niagara falls flume ride , as in snake mouth. Geeeees, our own name. It's kinda susprised when it fly down to the water. We scream out loud !! Cause it's the second times i ride, not scared already. Lol.

After that, as usual. Went Buffalo. For drying ourselves. Grand canyon river rapids is the next game. All of this not scary. I've challenge myself to go roller coaster, lost city of gold. Oh my gosh, while i was sitting inside. My heartbeat beat till super fast already, till it begins. AHHHH , i couldn't scream ! So damn super scary. I open my eyes ONCE ONLY. I saw my butt was leaving the chair. Like flying ! It kills me. I just feel like crying in that moment. Imagine final destination. Chunhui !! My legs totally dead. And i'm shivering. Shhhhhh ;x. So brave , but less. ==.

Meet kaisin that gans in the theme parks. Was so free, pay rm48 for walking around inside the theme park. We wish HI to everyone and continue to have fun.

Joana, chunhui, angela & sarah went tomahawk. I not dare to challenge it, grrr. My forever. Ahaha, i won't forget sarah & angela face after tomahawk, so white! they scare. Lol. 360 degree ? Kill me sia. One people is totally insane. After playing everything, she is poker face. Not scared, not afraid, but crazy. ;x

After this, we went apache pots. Joana is totally insane. Spin spin spin ! Me, sarah & angela was kinda dizzy. And just lay on there and attempts to stop joana.

Went water of africa, played african pythons, congo challenge, kalahari kids, wave pool. I still remember, in the game african pythons, my partner is angela. And it's 3 type of choices. I follow joana's choice. The most EXCITED one. Then the guy kick us down ! WTF. We were like flying, but in the dark dark hole, we suddenly stuck inside. I'm shocked that time. Keep looking backward, lucky angela is smart. She move, and we continue the journey. Like flying, the speed is like so fast. Very scary, dark game ain't good. But i still challenge. Lol.
Kalahari kids just pass by, not so childish. x]
Congo challenge is great, the most FUN game i played in sunway lagoon. The slide. Extremely FUN. (:

We were hungry after riding roller coaster, so we plan to go tiger cafe for lunch. It's too expensive, next plan. To sunway pyramid for lunch and shop shop. :'D .


After the funnnnnn . (:

Our pizza hut lunch , Yummy. ;]



My dad called me before when i enter sunway pyramid. Guess what? Get scolded. A nice day he also wanna scold. == . But i like a bird out of the cage. Fly everywhere without permission. He wanna fetch me back, but i didn't follow them. I just follow chunhui's car. Missed him alot of calls. Gonna die when i'm home.

Don't care, continue shopppppp. As long as my mum will done my dad. Let her. x]
I know i'm such an evil. For my freedom, i gotto do this. Sorry my mum. ;x Before shopping, find out lee kaisin dulu. He shop one hours for finding me, kesian. ;x
We bring him together to shoppp. ;]

In the fitting room of lence. Alot shops we shop , forever 21 , lence , and some have forgotten the name.




Then , went photobooth for some pictures.








Sorry i was kinda perasan. ;x .










Pro photo edit, Joana lim & chunhui.
Chunhui cut the photo. x]
What about me? Sitting there and staring them , taking photos ! :DDDD .


Chunhui's dad fetch us back to my house.
Captures some pics outside of my condo.

My new watch. Hotdog ! * mickey mouse's secret words. (:


Finally i saw him yesterday. Extremely miss him in this 2 weeks holidays.
Hope i can go back pathways soon ! God bless me. (:
I was hiding inside the room that so never kena marah. xp !

Sorry nic papa, the food inside is too expensive. So, your menu. I never get any pics of it. Next time, let's go have it together ! [:

LASTLY ,
I'm happy. Extremely wonderful day. Exhausted day.

-----

A early birthday wish.
Happy birthday to my bestie , CheongChunHui !
May all your wishes come true , sadness SHOOOOOO ! [:
Will stand by you forever .

Labels:


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.