Thursday, July 9, 2009 +




Ayello folks. I have a nice mood to update today. It's heavy rain outside, thank god. I'm hot.
My life is getting good at all , oh life.
At last, everything is memory. Maybe it's good ending and beginning.
Last sunday, shenyi & kaisin went to my house for swimming. Including lixuan too. I capture a video & feel picture on that day, i guess i would like to put fews only. Or else, someone is gonna kill me with it.



I LOVE YOU .
My ,

H-U-B-B-Y .

I blog from today. I want Ms. Rona back, seriously. Now my english teacher really, make me feel like i'm back to standard one. What the. And honestly, i think i couldn't learn anything from her, as i attend her class for 2 weeks already. In another way, our economy teacher is awesome. I feel so good in her class, there's one thing bad is. She're the one who make my heartbeat run fast. Always come in like gaming with us, keep calling the name one by one. Today is my turn, oh yeah bingo. I don't know what's the answer so i just standing there. Excited man. When i sit down, heartbeat still that fast. PUAN KOH LING LEE. The best economy teacher. I've learn a lot things from her. I hope my economy will improve next time. (:

I hope cher's leg will recover soon. It's not a good thing to me when she absent. I hope she is beside of me everyday. Haha. I miss you, chercher ! May god bless you.

Marching competition coming, good luck to everyone who are joining the competition. Will update next day,

Thanks siow ! :'D .


Life , Love , Friend. Amazing journey. xo.


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.