Friday, July 17, 2009 +




CURRENTLY STATUS : Addicted to chibi.

p.s.
Chibi : A online game that sound bored but great.

Got to go to game for another 9 minutes soon, have to level up my character aye. It's too free for me if i online without gaming. I'm addicted, oh shit mama. (:



Happy Sweet Sixteen To My Beloved Sotpo ,
Cheong Hau Yue ,
Eternity , Friendship.



This prove i love you , TONS TONS ! (:
Once again, happy birthday hauhau.



Exhausted, i never been like this before. 1 hour never stop the practise, oh yeah. I'm half dead. D:
The marching competition is tomorrow ! Wish me luck. I'm very nervous.
I hope girl brigade can win, we'll try our best. May god bless us. ):


Will be heading to sunway tomorrow,
with all my best friends.
Expected & Nervous , xo.


p.s. thanks chow chun yang, you're the hero of girl brigade.


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.