Saturday, October 31, 2009 +


TITANIC
No matter how many times I've watched this movie, my tears are still falling non-stop when jack died in front of rose. He sacrifice himself for his most love one. Boy, you all should learn. (:

After watching titanic, I went mid valley for his present. ( hope he won't have chance to read this post till he get the present )
Super headache, till I reach mid valley, I've no idea what I wanna buy. I went into Viss.
Very perfectly, I saw my favorite shoes that no stock last time, and I won't let it go anymore. Haaah. My mum bought it for me. I love you mummy!

I bought two watch. The thing that I feel stupid is, I bought a watch that I don't even know how to look at the time, lol. The other one, was very cute. But it's for someone. ( shhh )
Went mcd for lunch, I saw a guy very familiar. It's cheung yeou yen! Oh, then we have lunch together. He's very gentlemen, lol. He still can't find his work, wish him luck! (:

Fortunately, I got his present. Headache gone! But, I'm very sorry. I can't celebrate your birthday with you. I know you are sad yet you bring your smile to comfort me.
Somehow, a very weird feeling coming towards. Telling me, I'm gonna miss him very much during this holidays. 18th of december, D:

p/s : I got H1N1, H1N2, H2N3. But I'm still alive. :D

Labels:


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.