|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Tuesday, October 13, 2009 +
I've been extremely down today after the chinese paper 2. I did a big mistakes that I can't forgive I just did it without brain. I hope my chinese paper 2 won't be zero mark. When I was blurring that's when I just woke up, I copy down the answer at the ruler. I copy the exactly one. Hauyue was beside me and told me not, but I didn't heard what she said, it's very noisy downstair. When I was very very down, I scolded my boy and blame it all on him. I know I shouldn't do this to him. I'm the one who do this mistake and decided to copy. I have to be responsible in this case, my hand and my soul including my mind was telling me, copy it, copy it, copy it. It's just a last question. I left 1 second at that moment. Seriously, I didn't think of the aftereffect, I did this. I'm thickheaded. I'm so sorry to you, lee kai sin. I know, that moment you would think that I'm really selfish. I just bla out everything without thinking, and i made you cried. I know I'm bad this time. Sorry. Lastly, god bless teacher don't tell puan woon. If she tell, I won't hate her I guess. I'll do what should i do. :) And, no one is wrong. Is only, the answer at the ruler is wrong. Labels: Depressing Post |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment