Friday, October 2, 2009 +

Hey Friday, Finally you came. I been waiting you for long time ago. :)

School end on 12pm. Damn good weihs, have to thanks to cik tee aye.
That so we can fly out faster, Junyann and cher can meet longer! x)

Congrats to Joana Lim, You're 16 now !
We went to celebrate Joana's birthday. Excited man. I spoiled whole plan. What the f. - -".
Hou mei dou food really so "good", lol. The noodles are spicy, the chicken really not nice. I remember i repeated a lot times, and i throw the chicken to kaisin's bowl. Oh so pity. Haaah.

Kai sin, Hau yue, Siow, Jun yann, Cher & Yoong meng is there together celebrate. It's fun, friday. :D


Everybody smiles ! =)

Spot on cheong hau yue. :]

I love both of this pictures, In the same action man baby. Nyahaaa.

After the celebrations, we went ali. Then, some went movies, some went tuition. Me and him went padang. See ! The stupid us. :)

I'm forced. :x
He is forced.


Today is the day I never will forget, with him. Haaah.

At night, having mooncake festival party in padang.
I don't post much, cause i lazy. Just look at the picture below. :D


The sea between us, lol !





A love shaped mooncake he did for me.
It's a really very special mooncake festival, although didn't have it. Nyaha.
I keep it in my heart. :)
Thank you very much.

Labels:


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.