Friday, October 2, 2009 +

Happy Sweet Sixteen, Joana Lim Jia Lu.
Dream will come true if you work hard to achieve it.
I'll stand by your side, Help you up for the dream you wanted.
You're really a best laugher in my life, I saw you laugh and I'll laugh too.
And I wouldn't forget, that day when I was crying very hard, Who is besides me.
You're the one who crying with me and comforting me with your tears.
I feel so happy to got you this bestie. You're really the best, You know?!
I love you, Joana. Friends Forever ! :D
.
.
.
.
.

Happy Birthday To Alyna Yong Pui San
( I didn't spell wrong name, I guess? )
I'm sorry if I did. :]
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Well, It's a birthday post. I'm happy with both of them. Yeah. :)

Labels:


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.