Friday, November 6, 2009 +

Well, I never go to mid valley cause I'm having a good reason for not going. And I didn't regret, was fun cause staying in taman desa. Went lunch with lcc, junyann & dear at kfc. Afterward, we went padang to find someone who is in love-ing. x)

I take a very long time to upload these picture, haaah. (:


From C905, Great effect.
Awh, We're nearly kissing. (:

From the right to the left, from the left to the right.




Love this, Keees.

Our beautiful legggs.

Natural couple in camera, :D



It's nice, taken by me lah of course. Nyahah =P







Thank you Mr. Tan & Mrs. Tan sending us to alibaba. 2.30 sharp I reached alibaba & with joana starting my games. Then, around 4 we stopped went pathways called boon loong and joanne out. To padang ( again ) - 100 yen - abadi indah.



To me, this symbol is really harsh. What the hell government make this out? Uneducated. ._.



Eeeeeeee, :D



Lil little kitty.

Our edition, it's limited. x]



Fail shot, take 1.

Fail shot, take 2.

Lastly, fail shot take 3. Awh, we can't do a better one. D:

Geees, It's damn stupid. lol. We taken a lot times to take all this, it's not easy to get. Now only I know.



You deserve it, muahaha.


Oh, Isn't him cute? Don't kill me If you saw this picture is shows to whole world. Haah. *picture copyrighted, taken by joanne toh. (:


Picture of the day, :D

I love this picture, just so much. It's my wallpaper right now!

Thank you for those who accompany me today. I have a very nice day today. thank you :D

Qi rui, I hearts you lots. I'm waiting your smile back to me, It's what I want from you. You have to & need to be happy. May god bless you, I'll be there no matter what! I made a promise here for you, promise! (:

Labels: ,


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.