Saturday, November 14, 2009 +

A movie that everyone wanna to watch,
&
Have to watch.

2012
WE WERE WARNED.


Well, I cried. When adrian call his dad that is in a ship like titanic, telling each other " I love you dad, I love you too sons. " Yes, It's so touch. Even teh also feel like crying but he say he don't.
This is a movie. I know I shouldn't have think so much, but I did. I believe 2012 earth will comes to an end, bases the disaster that happent in this few years, make me think that 2012 this movie will come true in our real life 3 years later. Maybe some of you doesn't believe, cause everyone have their own opinion. (:










How many people can really survive if all of this happen? 0.99%. Except the main character in the movies, haaaah. Everytime the main character surely survive cause they have to finish the movie with a very good ending.

They shouldn't have die, yes. I can't forget this screen, he call adrian and " bye bye, my friend. " Then he kiss he child, and the tsunami cover them up. This guy is the one who knows the earth will come to an end, but too bad. No one rescue him even adrian asked to.

And why only rich people can escape from this disaster? That's so unfair. ._.

I'm lucky that I have someone to lend me his shoulder. Remember, watch with someone who can lend you a shoulder when you scare or you cry.
I re-emphasize, It's a very very nice movie. You have to watch it. :)

p/s : I believe the earth will end, how about you? :D

Labels:


0 Comment:


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.