|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Monday, August 26, 2013 +
Hi.
The only reason why I am blogging at 4.57am is because I am having terrible insomnia.
It is just 2 months away from my blog. And I felt like I have changed so much. Something terrible happened. Yes it might not matter to others but it does to me, very big matter. Everyone been through different situation, experience different things, therefore the way of everyone adapting to a situation is completely different. I feeling tough, for once. But not anymore.
Thank god it was over now. I overcome it. I am good now, even if I recall back what happen, not even a single tear anymore, no more heart breaking, just no feelings anymore. I didn't know I can be so.. forgetful.
There was a period.. It is still fresh in my mind. I sleep with tears, woke up with tears, keep questioning myself why is this happening.
Now, I am totally away from it. I brought my life back on track. And lesson learnt. I learnt how to adapt to situation, how to protect myself, how to solve problem, how to overcome. How to be more positive. I have grow up, no more looking backwards.
I have to thank to a person who always be there for me, cry with me, cheer me, spoke the truth to me, don't support my thinking but support me as her friend. I have nothing much to say except for thank you. Almost every single night when I am suffering, crying.. She will always be there listening to all my problems. Thank you. I really feel so thankful, so so so much. Thank you for coming into my life, Yap Kee Shin. I promise, I will never leave your world even everyone else does. Promise to overcome your problem with you mentally, pinky promise.
♥ ♥ ♥
p/s: Even we might not be the same anymore, but memories won't fade. Thank you for everything. Be happy with your life. :')
"I've made up my mind, don't need to think its over;
If I'm wrong I am right, don't need to look no further;
This ain't lust, I know this is love;
Should I give up, or should I keep chasing pavements?
Even if its lead nowhere."
Signing off,
Justine Bella! ♥
Labels: Random |
|
0 Comment:
Post a comment