|
© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger. |
|
sugared.
|
|
|
Monday, June 3, 2013 +
A random mood for blogging today.. it has been 3 months! I have abandon my blog for 3 months. I totally give up in blogging because Instagram & Twitter is way much better for lazy person like me! I even lazy to bring camera out nowadays because its a super bulky and huge DSLR, I think iPhone camera is enough for me but I am still not satisfied lolol. So, in conclusion I am still searching for a camera!
My life nowadays is a mess. Previous month, my semester break, I was rushing in and out almost everyday. I am way too busy I don't even remember why am I so busy for. Sleeping at 3am almost every single night, other night sleeping at 4am wtf. My beloved boyf complained a lot about me driving and sleeping, he said my lifestyle is too unhealthy. Okay, this lifestyle didn't last long, I have entered May intake of degree level 2 last week. 2 months holiday just passed in a blink of eyes.. It is too horrible fast.
Summary of my holiday:
Before my holiday started, I already planned everything! The first week of it is totally full! Still remember how tight my schedule is everyday and I love it so much! First thing I ever do after finals is go to dating..
1. Dating, dating and dating. Drive to everywhere I like and want to go!
2. Date with my beloved Shin to shop for bikini :3
♥ ♥ ♥
Damn 'horrible' day for my purse. Shopping with her is definitely the best thing to do, but nothing good with my purse! Spend a lot.. a lot.. a lot that day! But still no regrets haha! Our taste are almost same, both of us grab 3 same stuff in the same day lol. She always say thank god my boyfriend is not her taste or else we gonna fight someday lol.
Next thing to do, most excited plan ever..
3. Sunway Lagoon!
Went to Sunway Lagoon to my brunch of really awesome gang of friends! Happiest thing is all Klang-rians able to make it to this one day trip in Sunway Lagoon. Had lots of fun! ♥ ♥ ♥
We are finally all united as Kok Xiao Qian, well known busy woman able to join us for dinner. Haha damn upset, always ffk us. It is a damn hard thing to date her out. TT
4. Celebrating Kiat Fu's 20th birthday!
5. Night trip to I-city!
5. Meet up with my babes for fine dining! ♥
Miss those food so much.. *hungry!*
Just realized we did not captured any photos of us that night. Sob! Luckily, I did some recording but I don't think I can upload it here someone will probably kill me. Whenever I replay the video it just made me laugh no matter how sad I am LOL. Thank you so much for your wonderful laughing voice ah, Yeo Shen Yi! ♥
6. Kiat Fu's 20th Birthday Party!
Things that I like to do the most when I go to his house! Chasing girl girl.. Girl girl is still so tiny and cute no matter what!
Happy birthday bro! :D
7. Shabu shabu with my shorty! ♥
It is making me hungry..
Still remember how happy I am that day because craving satisfied! OMGGG ♥
Just dated my mum to go again on my birthday week. Hehehe
8. Bear Paw ♥
FINALLY! I've been seeing people posting this bear paw bun on their Instagram, Facebook and everywhere. Wanted to try this long ago finally I have this chance to go!
It is too cute to be eaten! Hahaha and love the line bear so much!
9. Movie recommendation!
There is one night I am suffering in insomnia, couldn't fall sleep. Have been searching PPS for nice movie until I saw this collie face, I click in to watch immediately! I am such a lover for collie and Shetland sheepdog. They are actually 2 different kind of breed dog but they just looks alike.
I cried so much while watching this movie. Its so touching, super recommended for people who own a pets! I actually went to kiss my dog after watching it.. ♥
So many things happened and I couldn't tell it all because I am so forgetful. I think I need a diary to tell me what I've done every single day.. Still remember Kee Shin and me planned to go for gym but we both failed.. so failed hahahaha!
Something really sad happened on my sister. People around me and her should have know what happened. To motivate her, I did..
Cut short my hair LOL.
People always cut short their hair when they are sad, isn't? To start a new life lol. And Nandha doesn't like my short hair. He anti it A LOT which broke my heart. Tsk :(
10. Tried out Sukiya on my anniversary! Thank you Kee Shin for the awesome recommendation! ♥
Me & my boy love it so much cause we are both typical beef slice lovers!
About my life besides holiday plan..
I am lucky I found someone really good as supplier and also partner. Me & my beloved partner set up another phone boutique named Bellevon, it's a combination of her and my name because it was the hardest thing to accomplish when setting up an online shop. She is really good, being a very good big sister, and partner, seriously, no argument between us in setting up the business, our opinion are almost same. We both are some kind crazy fans of hello kitty and pink stuff. Feel so happy and lucky to know someone like this and we actually live super near by each other!
We sell pretty and trendy casing!
Follow us at Instagram: bellevonphoneboutique
OR
Find us in Facebook: facebook.com/bellevonphoneboutique
Okay done promoting!
Of course.. There is some unhappy stuff happened between this 3 months. About my own accessories shop, I realized nothing comes easy, sometimes I really feel helpless and angry towards some case happened. No where I can tell, no one can help, all I do is setting up a positive mind for myself. I seriously do appreciate people who supporting bellaccessories.. My friends or some Instagram friends and even others I don't even know them. It really mean a lot for me. But, not everyone does the same. Something happened.. and.. nothing comes easy, what I always tell myself. For today, I settled almost all the problem by myself, I am proud of myself. Honestly, I am a super impatient kind of person, I don't know why I can handle all of these.. I am still quite happy I can make money by myself and not look down by my dad anymore!
We just had our celebration of 4th year anniversary of our love last month on 20th. Time flies, both of us grown up so much.. So many things happened, so many arguments (I started most of it hahaha).. End up we still able to attach to each other. I know you giving almost all your afford in our relationship, and me too. Maybe we will not manage to make it to the marriage, but still feel happy and blessed I had it before. We are gonna make it! As Kee Shin wants to be bridesmaid so badly.. I am gonna grant her wish someday haha!
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY MONTH! ♥
Hello June, it's gonna be good for me.
First birthday pancakes in Paddington House of Pancakes! :3 love it so much nom nom!
I guess it is all about today! Thank you for the random mood for blogging! Goodbye :3
Signing off,
Justine Bella! ♥
Labels: Brother Gang Gathering x, Depressing Post, Friend Loves ♥, My Love ♥, Outings ♥ |
|
2 Comment:
lol. finally an update! Pls update more! ;)
Posted on June 3, 2013 at 8:45 PM.
I will try to! Hahaha
Posted on June 5, 2013 at 6:44 PM.
Post a comment