Thursday, January 24, 2013 +

hello readers! :) 

My first post of 2013! Hope everyone in the earth will be good in 2013. :D Sorry for not updating so often. I think this post would probably be the last post until April. I am soon gonna be very busy working on my assignment. I am gonna set myself free again after my finals on March! 

I have so many things I have to do after finals. SO MANY!! 

Today's post is a conclusion of year 2012 of mine, and the beginning of my year 2013. 

 Me in 2012. I have a totally refreshing look for 2013! Stay tuned maybe? :P 

DECEMBER 2012 

Dear's Birthday Celebration @ Food Talk  
 OOTD 


You HAPPY, I HAPPY. :) 

Shopping day with my girls! @ F Block Boutique, Setia Walk

 OOTD 

 Our haul 

 ♥ FLORAL♥ 

 Souvenir from Xiao Qian all the way from Hong Kong! Aww :') 
Love her much! 

My girls! :') 

JANUARY 2013 

Video Shooting @ Pinky Hut < 3 

 Me & mua bff! 

 RED! :D 






 POLAROID ♥

 Favorite shot by Sony NEX-F3 :) 

 :P 

Sepang Picnic Road Trip @ Sepang Gold Coast

TRIPLE DATE  



Super relaxing environment! Enjoy the sun, sea, wind. It's all about N A T  U  R  A  L. :D 

 Picnic journey starts here! P: 

 The BLUE couple of the day 



 HERMIT CRAB!  



Our triple date day


 Decorated by my own. MEMORIES. :) 


 OH HI. MY BFF 

So far, everything goes well in 2013. *it is just the first month wtf* 
Things that I have already done in the first month of 2013: 

1. DYE RED HAIR!! Very satisfied with the outcome. Money well spent! :D 
2. Finally set up my online accessories shop. Named it as Bellaccessories. Thank you Shinolophy for the name! Put a quite afford into it. Thank you to people who supported it! :) 
Follow @bellaccessories in Instagram for more updates! Batch 1 stock will be updating real SOON! =) 


3. Got my Mini Instax 8 in PINK! Another pink stuff collected. Happy girl indeed! :D 


Interested to get this pretty, cute, compact, Mini Instax 8? Line me at justinebellaa in order to get more details! Thank you! :) 

Will be back soon, after my finals, maybe? :) 

p.s. Happy Chinese New Year in advance! :D 

Signing out,
Justine Bella! 

Labels: , ,


1 Comment:

Blogger Unknown said... says:

Can i know where did you get the hair cut? =)

Posted on April 21, 2013 at 11:09 PM.


Post a comment

« Newer Older »



© 2014 justinebella.
Design by Yours truly & Powered by Blogger.